Saturday, June 16

feeling much better now

Just a quick post. I am now in Coccaglio with Katia and Guido. I am finally feeling better and have more energy to climb those towers in my future. My last few days in Venice were wonderful. I will post more to catch up on all the news soon I hope when I have more time. Guido was able to make the handle of the bag go down and up partway. He took the suitcase apart and there is a big dent halfway down on the metal part which holds the part of the metal handle. The airlines better be paying for this later. At least now I can close it to put my luggage on the plane.
well...we are off to see Katia & Guido's wedding pictures and video and then later we will go for pizza.
ciao a tutti!
susan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cara Susan, scusaci molto se non ti abbiamo salutato, ma abbiamo avuto dei problemi. Irene have to come back to work on 16th July so this year we must have our holiday in the next days. Irene is already in Lido di Camaiore (near Viareggio) with Sara and Gabriele and I'll go in the next days. We'll stay there until 7th July. So it is really hard for us to meet you. We are in Lido di Camaiore and you are wellcame, but I don't know if there are trains from Roma to Viareggio. Please we are sorry but we hope that Irene'd come back to work at the end of July and not 16th, so we have to leave now.
Please let us to know if you understand my bad English and we are really sorry.
Ciao
Francesco e Irene